Coronavirus (COVID-19) Practice Update
JUNE 15, 2021 UPDATED COVID POLICY
At Advanced Oral Specialty Group in Voorhees, NJ – as a Dental Implant Periodontist office, we are required by the CDC and NJ Dept of Health to have all patients, visitors, and staff wear Masks. This goes for everyone – vaccinated or unvaccinated.
Dr. Meltzer requires anyone who has tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 in the last month to bring in a NEGATIVE test before you can be seen in the office.
If you have any questions, you can give us a call at 856-772-9444.
Our office installed a FDA Approved – RGF Enviornmental Reme-Halo Air Filtration System in the practice, which is proven to kill and remove 99%+ of Viruses and Bacteria, both airborne and on surface.
Our staff performs regular cleanings in each patient room after every appointment, regular wipe-downs of frequently used items (ie. pens, chairs, seats), COVID screenings, tempature checks, and more. This is all in addition to following all Local, State, and Federal guidelines.
To find out more information on how we are actively combating COVID-19, please call our office at 856-772-9444
- What Are The Chances of Dental Implants Causing Gum Disease?
- Missing Teeth? Dental Implants Can Help with That!
- Advantages of Full-Arch Dental Implants vs. Dentures
- Mini Dental Implants Vs. Standard Dental Implants: Why Standard Dental Implants Are The Superior Solution For Tooth Replacement?
- Your Guide to Caring for Your Dental Implants!